The Righteous Hand of Hextor
The Right Hand of Hextor
The Right Hand of Hextor are the power that runs the forces of darkness warring with the forces of light.
Commanded by the Grand Imperator Daman-Dara:
As a citizen of the Right Hand of Hextor’s Empire you must be familar with the laws and rules that cover all directly controlled territory with a military presence.
The Symbol of Hextor:
LAWS OF HEXTOR
- The chain of command must be respected, you must always follow direct orders given by those of higher rank than you.
- Theft is dealt with on a case by case basis, the greatest crime is getting caught.
- The Assault or Murder of others is not illegal, but must always be justified. The Assualt or Murder of a Higher Ranking member of the Right Hand of Hextor will be punished with extreme prejudice.
- Demons and Devils must not be summoned or invoked within the bounds of populated areas, without a permit.
- The denouncing or blaspheming the name of Hextor is punishable by death.
- Damaging the property of the state or any military buildings or equipment will be punished with extreme prejudice.
- Bringing unapproved enemies into Hextorian lands is punishable by death.
- Not fighting to defend Hextor and the Lands of The Right Hand of Hextor, within the best of your capabilities is dealt with with extreme prejudice.
- Unsanctioned Vampires must be destroyed, detained or reported.
- Unsanctioned Liches must be destroyed, detained or reported.
- Failure to serve the commands and wishes of The Grand Imperator Daman Dara is punishable by death
Individual laws for specific locations will also be found out in play,,